Halloween Eyeball Slime
- Elmers glitter glue slime kit HERE or 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
- Eyeballs (Dollar store, craft store or local Walmart)
- 1/2 TBSP baking soda
- 1 1/2 TBSP contact lens solution
- Pour entire contents of your 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl
- Add your eyeballs into the glue
- Add 1/2 TBSP baking soda to the glue and stir.
- Add 1 TBSP contact solution to the glue mixture. Mix with a spoon until slime begins to form and gets firm.
- After the slime begins to thicken you can take it out of the bowl and use your hands
- If your slime is too sticky you can add more of the contact lens solution (do this in small amounts or the slime can become to firm)
NOTE: Not all brands of contact solutions work as well as others, you may need to try different brands if you are having difficulties getting your slime to the correct consistency
This post contains affiliate links