Haunted Graveyard Peeps Treat
Haunted graveyard peeps treats!
These are so fun for a Halloween party, we made up a bunch of the pudding trays and let the kids decorate there own graveyards to take home, they had a blast with it. We had other items that they used such as sprinkles, M&Ms, Marshmallows, ect for them to add to there graveyards. Great tip is to have string or ribbon on hand to tie the lids down for easy transport.
- Ready Crust Graham mini Tarts HERE
- Ghost Peeps HERE
- Candy Corn
- Instant pudding mix (I used chocolate and vanilla)
- Bowl, spoon and whisk
- Clear plastic cups (found mine HERE)
- Mix your pudding according to the directions
- Pour pudding mixture into pie crust
- Crush oreos and sprinkle over pudding
- Add your peep and some candy corns
- Put your lid over your treat
- Optional – tie lid on with a ribbon for easy transport
This post contains affiliate links br>