The Christmas Doorstep Challenge
We seen this amazing idea last year HERE and wanted to do it ourselves, we picked a neighbor down the road with small children and we knew where struggling this year. We tossed in some fun family things, cookie decorating, candy canes, a puzzle, along with a few toys, a small gift card, hats, scarves and mittens. Here are the rules that where listed on the post we seen:
“The Christmas doorstep challenge is on! Imagine how many Christmases could be brightened by a simple gesture.
1. Pick someone who has had a tough time or would simply benefit from some festive goodwill. It doesn’t have to be someone you know well.
2. Choose them a gift – big or small.
3. Write them an anonymous note, some kind words about why you were thinking of them.
4. Leave it all at their doorstep.
5. Knock on the door and leg it – make sure they don’t see you!
6. Feel happy knowing that you have spread some Christmas cheer with no expectations of anything in return.
Let’s share and see if this catches on and we can spread a bit of Christmas magic. Miracles really do happen!” via Caroline Macrory
We just fell in love with this amazing idea, why not spend a little extra this year and help someone out <3