Easy Peeps S’Mores Dip
- Peeps marshmallow candies, about 25
- 3 to 4 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Graham crackers and/or butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour milk chocolate morsels into a round pie plate. Spread into an even layer.
- Top milk chocolate with peeps marshmallow candies.
- Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the chocolate has melted and the peeps are golden. Be aware that the milk chocolate morsels may retain their shape but will be glossy when melted.
- Serve with graham crackers or butter cookies.
To reheat or to soften peeps: Place pie plate in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Watch carefully as the peeps will expand and bubble.