Sleeping Scarecrow In A Crate
How fun and super easy is this darling scarecrow sleeping in a crate? This simple little scarecrow is super easy to throw together and looks adorable for fall.
- Small wood crate
- Fake flowers (fall colors) and greenery
- Straw hat (Find the one we used HERE)
- Small jeans (we used kids jeans about 7/8 in size)
- Straw or raffia
- Take your small jeans and fill them with straw or use an old towel to fill most of them then add some straw to the ends
- Set your jeans down in your wood crate with the feet hanging out
- Poke your greenery down in around your jeans
- Fill the inside of your hat with raffia or straw and place it down on your jeans
- Poke in some fall colored flowers around your hat and around the jeans
- if placing in a windy area we suggest adding some floral foam in around your jeans to secure your flowers and hat to.