Scarecrow Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound Velvetta cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 9 Triscuit crackers
- Matchstick carrots
- 1 slice red bell pepper
- 2 black olives
- 1 grape tomato
- 1 small stem parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all of the ingredients until completely blended.
- Using plastic wrap, shape the cheese mixture into a round disc. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
- When ready to serve, place the cheeseball on a serving plate. Across the side of the circle designated as the top, place a row of 5 Triscuit crackers, gently pressing the crackers into the cheese. Then, place a row of four crackers over the first row. This forms the scarecrow’s hat. Add a small piece of parsley as the flower. Arrange the matchstick carrots as hair.
- To make the scarecrow face, slice the black olives and place two slices as eyes. Press the grape tomato into the cheeseball as the nose. Then, press the red bell pepper slice into the cheeseball as a mouth.
- Serve with additional crackers or vegetable dippers.
This post contains affiliate links br>