Scrabble Christmas Ornament
- Tile letters (HERE or more HERE)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- School glue
- Iridescent glitter or confetti
- Decorative ribbon, for hanging
- Decorative stickers, buttons, or charms
- Choose the sayings you wish to create from the tile letters and design in the desired pattern.
- Glue the letters to one another using hot glue.
- Once the letters are set, drizzle school glue along the top edges and gently dip the ornament into glitter or confetti. Allow to dry completely.
- Using hot glue, attach a ribbon to the back for hanging.
- If desired, attach decorative stickers, buttons, or charms to open spaces and/or edges.
This post contains affiliate links br>