Cardboard Tube Christmas Wreath
- Cardboard tubes
- Green Paint
- Foam paint brush
- Red pom poms (about 1/4 inch)
- Glue or glue dots
- Paper or styrofoam plate
- Paint the cardboard tubes with green paint. Allow to dry.
- From the paper or styrofoam plate, cut a large hole in the middle.
- Cut each cardboard tube into thirds.
- Attach the cardboard tube pieces around the hole in the plate.
- Cut a length or ribbon and tie into a bow. Glue the bow at the top of the plate.
- Add pom poms to the cardboard tubes to resemble holly berries.