Bunny Butt Funfetti Cheeseball
For the cheeseball:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 ½ cups funfetti cake mix
3 tablespoons sugar
½ cup powdered sugar
For the bunny butt decorations:
12 Golden Oreos
¼ cup powdered sugar
2 jumbo campfire marshmallows
2 tablespoons water
5 pink jelly beans
- Beat the ingredients for the cheeseball together until well blended. Shape into a bowl and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place the oreos and powdered sugar in a food processor. Pulse until the oreos become a fine sand.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the cheese ball. Roll the cheese ball in the crushed oreos. Place on a serving dish.
- Cut 3 jelly beans in half.
- To create the bunny paws, cut one jumbo marshmallow in half. Press one whole and three half jelly beans into the sticky side of each marshmallow.
- Lightly dip or brush marshmallows in water and then roll in remaining oreo crumbs. Allow to dry completely.
- Using toothpicks, attach the uncut marshmallow to the cheese ball as the tail and the two paws.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with assorted cookies.