Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 2/3 Cup Shortening
- 2 2/3 Cup sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Purée
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 3 1/3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 1/2 Cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease and flour 2 regular loaf pans, set aside.
- Mix shortening and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, pumpkin and water.
- Blend in flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and pumpkin spice on low speed. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pans and top with reserved mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool slightly.
- Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans. Cool completely. Enjoy!