Halloween and Fall Mickey Cookies
- Oreo cookies
- Oreo Thin cookies or mini cookies
- Candy melts (Orange, white and green)
- Plastic ziplock baggie
- Wax paper
- Separate your mini or thin cookies in half
- Slide each half between larger oreo cookie making your mickey ears
- Melt your candy melts in the microwave in short intervals, stir regularly
- Once melted dip the bottom half of your oreos for your fall cookies and Frankies cookies
- Pour some of your white candy melts into your ziplock baggie, cut a very small slit in one corner and pipe on your spider webs or streaks for your mummy cookies
- Add some black into a ziplock and pipe on your Frankie stitches, you can use small candies for your bolts in you desire
- Add some sprinkles to your fall cookies, ect..
- Place in the fridge for about 15 minutes to set the candy melts, enjoy!
These where super simple and very fun cookies to make, we whipped up a batch in about 20 minutes and the kids just loved every one of them. These are super fun and easy to make for any Halloween party or get together.
This post contains affiliate links br>