Halloween and Fall Mickey Cookies
- Oreo cookies
- Oreo Thin cookies or mini cookies
- Candy melts (Orange, white and green)
- Plastic ziplock baggie
- Wax paper
- Separate your mini or thin cookies in half
- Slide each half between larger oreo cookie making your mickey ears
- Melt your candy melts in the microwave in short intervals, stir regularly
- Once melted dip the bottom half of your oreos for your fall cookies and Frankies cookies
- Pour some of your white candy melts into your ziplock baggie, cut a very small slit in one corner and pipe on your spider webs or streaks for your mummy cookies
- Add some black into a ziplock and pipe on your Frankie stitches, you can use small candies for your bolts in you desire
- Add some sprinkles to your fall cookies, ect..
- Place in the fridge for about 15 minutes to set the candy melts, enjoy!
These where super simple and very fun cookies to make, we whipped up a batch in about 20 minutes and the kids just loved every one of them. These are super fun and easy to make for any Halloween party or get together.