Easter Chick Rice Krispies
These adorable little Easter Chick Rice Krispies are to stinking cute and super easy to throw together, your kids will just love this adorable little Easter treat.
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
3 Tablespoons softened butter
Yellow food coloring
2 cups orange candy melts
Large candy eyes
4” circle cookie cutter
Non stick cooking spray
1. Grease a small 9×13” pan with butter or a non stick cooking spray.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the marshmallows with 3 tablespoons of butter, heat for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows get puffy.
3. Mix in a couple drops of food coloring in the marshmallow mixture.
4. Now mix in six cups of Rice Krispies cereal in with the marshmallows.
5. Scoop the mixture into your pan, pressing down firmly with a potato masher and freeze for 15 minutes before using a circle cookie cutter to cut out your shapes.
6. Heat the candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds and pour into a decorating bag.
7. Use the melted candy melts to stick the eyes into the top front of the chicks and draw a beak and feet below.