Candy Corn Treat Cups
- Small shot glass cups
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1 Lemon Jell-O Gelatin (3 oz size)
- 1 Orange Jell-O Gelatin (3 oz size)
- 1 1/3 cups boiling Water
- Candy Corn
- Place lemon Jell-O in a bowl and whisk in 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved and allow to cool. Once cooled, fill each cup about 1/3 full of yellow and allow to chill and set in the refrigerator.
- Place orange Jell-O in a bowl and add 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir until dissolved and allow to cool. Add orange gelatin on top of the yellow once set and place in refrigerator.
- Once the orange gelation has fully set top each portion with whipped topping and garnish with a piece of candy corn.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
This post contains affiliate links br>