Mini Clay Pot Gingerbread Man
We seen some little gingerbread men similar to these on Pinterest a while back and wanted to make some of our own, this is what we ended up with.
These little gingerbread men are so fun and super easy to make, these little guys make great treat pots or can even be hung on a Christmas tree as an ornament.
- Mini Clay Pots
- Craft paint and brushes
- Glitter dots or buttons
- Brown Chenille stem
- Paint 2 each mini pots brown
- Glue your pots together (bottom side to bottom side)
- Paint with squiggles around the top and bottom of the pots
- Paint on your eyes and mouth
- Glue on 2 each buttons or glitter dots down the front
- Make 2 each arms with your chenille stems and glue them onto the sides of the pots
- Wrap your pots at the seam with a ribbon and tie off