Candy Christmas Tree Treat
- Reese Mini Cups (only green wrapper ones)
- Hershey Kisses (only green wrapper ones)
- Gold Glitter Ribbon
- Sequins and Stars
- Hot Glue Gun
- To make one Christmas tree, you’ll need one Rolo, 2 Reese cups, and 1 Hershey kiss.
- Place glue on the top of a Rolo, then set one Reese cup on top. Next, glue on another Reese cup, then a Hershey kiss.
- Make little bows with the ribbon and glue at the top of the trees. You can also glue on stars to some of the trees as well.
- Next, glue 7-8 sequins to represent the lights.
- Let dry and set out for a cute Christmas treat!
This post contains affiliate links br>