Christmas Tree Fruit Cookie Pizza
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fruit for decorating: strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, oranges, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On the parchment, press the cookie dough into desired shape. Use flour, powdered sugar, or parchment paper to keep your hands from sticking.
- Bake the cookie for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the middle is not jiggly. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before decorating.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Prepare the fruit for decorating the cookie. Make sure fruit is washed, dried, and sliced (if needed).
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if served immediately.