Curled Paper Spring Flowers
- Paper (I used cardstock.)
- Guillotine cutting board or ruler
- Un-sharpened pencil
- Glue stick
- Cut paper into ½ to 1 inch strips, depending on how thick you want each flower.
- Wrap the paper strips around a pencil to create the curls.
- Also cut thin strips for stems and cut leaf shapes (You can cut two at once by folding the paper in half and cutting along the seam).
- Create a flower by gluing the stem and leaves to a plain sheet of paper.
- Add puddles of glue where you want to place the flower curls.
- Place the curls on top of the glue and press the curls down.
- Allow to dry completely before displaying.
This post contains affiliate links br>