- Strawberry Banana V8 Juice
- Mtn Dew, Frost Bite Flavor
- Gatorade Zero, Glacier Cherry
- Tall Glass
- Ice Cubes
- Start by filling your glass completely to the top with ice cubes. If you would like to use a straw, it’s best to insert your straw in the glass before pouring your liquids, otherwise the straw will disturb the layering process.
- Pour the Mtn Dew Frost Bite over the ice, filling the glass a little over a third full. Next, very slowly pour the Gatorade Zero Glacier Cherry over the Mtn Dew Frost Bite, filling the glass about ¾ full. If the Gatorade begins pouring too quickly it will mix into the Mtn Dew Frost Bite. A trick to help pour slowly is to hold a spoon with the backside facing up across the glass, and pour the Gatorade over the back side of the spoon. It will slowly trickle into the glass, and keep it from mixing with the Mtn Dew Frost Bite.
- Lastly, pour the Strawberry Banana V8 slowly over the Gatorade Zero Glacier Cherry. The Strawberry Banana V8 will slowly begin to fall until it layers right on top of the Mtn Dew Frost Bite. The Gatorade Zero Glacier Cherry moves to the top, creating a fun patriotic drink everyone can enjoy!
NOTE: you can use other flavored drinks to make this as well, the trick is to make sure the sugar content is quite a bit different, the heavier sugar content drink will sit at the bottom of the glass better and the less sugar content at the top.