Witch Hat Cheese Ball
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ pound Velvetta cheese, room temperature
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 cups crushed blue corn tortilla chips, plus additional whole chips for serving
Red bell pepper strips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all of the ingredients until completely blended.
- Using plastic wrap, shape the cheese mixture into a cone, wide on the bottom and narrow on the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the plastic wrap and roll the cheese ball in crushed tortilla chips.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Place the remaining whole tortilla chips around the cheese ball like the brim of the hat.
- Press strips of red bell pepper into the cheese ball where the cheese ball meets the chips.
- Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers.