Mickey Mouse Inspired Christmas Ornament
- Clear Glass Fillable Ornament
- Black Glitter
- Mod Podge
- Red Acrylic Paint
- 2 Yellow Buttons
- 2 Mini Black Glitter Ornaments
- Painters Tape
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- Small Paper Cup
- Small Funnel
- With the painters tape, make a line across the middle of the ornament, leaving the bottom half of the ornament un-taped.
- Place the ornament upside down in the paper cup to hold it steady and paint the bottom of the ornament with the red acrylic paint. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Once dry, coat the red acrylic paint in a thin layer of the mod podge. Allow the mod podge to dry completely.
- Once dry, turn the ornament over in the paper cup and remove the tape.
- Place 1 tbsp of mod podge into the ornament using the funnel.
- Add 1 tbsp of black glitter to the ornament then swirl it around, turning it and covering the entire interior of the ornament with the black glitter. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Remove the metal pieces from the mini black glitter ornaments and hot glue them in place on either side of the larger ornament, on the top.
- Hot glue the two yellow buttons to the front of the ornament and enjoy!