Grinch Cardboard Cones
How stinking adorable are these fun little cardboard cones, they make a wonderful tree ornament or a simple kids Christmas craft
- Paper Mache Cones HERE or more HERE
- Mini Santa hat HERE or HERE
- Green Paint
- Foam paint brush
- Hot glue or glue dots
- Wiggly eyes
- Black permanent marker
- Ribbon, for hanging if desired
- Paint the paper mache cone with green paint. Allow to dry.
- Add a mini Santa hat to each cone, attaching with glue.
- To create a face, add wiggly eyes and draw the other facial characteristics with a black permanent marker.
- If desired, carefully use a thick needle (like a darning needle) to pierce through the top of the cone. Thread the hole with ribbon. Tie the loose ends of the ribbon together to form a hanging loop.