Pumpkin Pie Dessert Tacos
Who does not seriously love tacos and who does not love pumpkin pie? Well we decided it would be a fun twist on pumpkin pie to make them them into pumpkin pie tacos and seriously hello amazing! These pumpkin pie dessert tacos are so good you will never want to have pumpkin pie any other way.
When I got the idea to make these my kids looked at me like I had gone crazy, that is until they ate one of them. They are sweet with a slight crunch, the cinnamon taco shell on the outside gives just the extra little sweet to make these the perfect treat.
What you need:
- We used our favorite NO-Bake pumpkin cheesecake parfait recipe from “JUST A TASTE” found—> HERE but you can really use any of your favorite no bake recipe ( the ingredients found in the filling we used are heavy whipping cream, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, package cream cheese, pumpkin pureé, box instant vanilla pudding, whole milk, pumpkin pie spice, graham crackers see the full recipe for details).
- Flour Taco Shells (get the smaller size or cut them into smaller rounds we made ours appx 5″ round)
- Aluminum foil
- Pre-heat your oven on broil
- Make up your whipped topping (see the recipe above)
- Make up your pumpkin filling (see the recipe listed above)
- Take your flour taco shells (cut them to size if needed) and brush them with some melted butter
- Mix some cinnamon and sugar up in a bowl
- Sprinkle a generous amount of your cinnamon and sugar mixture over one side of your shells
- Bunch up some aluminum foil and place in the center of your shells/ drape over so they have the taco shell shape (sugar side facing out)
- Place in your pre- heated oven for about 5min or until your shells start to firm up (note: you might want to flip them half way through so both side get evenly toasted)
- Remove your shells from the oven and let cool
- Add your pumpkin pie filling
- Add some whipped cream
- Sprinkle the top with some crushed graham crackers over the top and a dash of cinnamon
This post contains affiliate links br>