Styrofoam Pom Pom Ball Christmas Ornament
- Styrofoam ball(s) (You can find them in this pack on Amazon)
- Floral pins or “T” pins (You can find them in this pack on Amazon)
- Ribbon or twine (You can find it on Amazon)
- Glue Gun (You can find it on Amazon)
- White school or Tacky glue
Step 1: Cut a length of ribbon or twine approximately 7-8”, form a loop and tie in a small secure knot at the end.
Step 2: Using your “T” pin, attach the ribbon or twine to the Styrofoam ball.
Step 3: Using your glue gun, White school, or Tacky glue, cover the “T” pin with a few pom poms.
Steps 4-5: Continue working your way down, attaching the pom poms until the Styrofoam ball is completely covered. Allow to dry completely.
Hang on your tree and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links br>