Styrofoam Pom Pom Ball Christmas Ornament
- Styrofoam ball(s) (You can find them in this pack on Amazon)
- Floral pins or “T” pins (You can find them in this pack on Amazon)
- Ribbon or twine (You can find it on Amazon)
- Glue Gun (You can find it on Amazon)
- White school or Tacky glue
Step 1: Cut a length of ribbon or twine approximately 7-8”, form a loop and tie in a small secure knot at the end.
Step 2: Using your “T” pin, attach the ribbon or twine to the Styrofoam ball.
Step 3: Using your glue gun, White school, or Tacky glue, cover the “T” pin with a few pom poms.
Steps 4-5: Continue working your way down, attaching the pom poms until the Styrofoam ball is completely covered. Allow to dry completely.
Hang on your tree and enjoy!