Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Standard Cupcake Liners (I got mine from Walmart, but I also found them on Amazon)
- Mini cupcake liners (I got mine from Walmart, but I also found them on Amazon)
- Large popsicle sticks (I got mine from Walmart, but I also found them on Amazon)
- Baker’s twine (I got mine from Walmart, but I also found them on Amazon)
- Glue gun, school glue or Tacky glue
- Craft brush
Steps 1-2: Flatten out your cupcake liner and fold in half into a half moon shape. Fold in half from left to right into a triangle. If you want a sharp crease, you can use the edge of your popsicle/craft stick. Repeat process until you have folded as many as you need to make all your Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornaments. For each of our ornaments, we folded 3 mini cupcake liners (one was used as the base of the “tree”. For this one, you will fold into 3rds) and 2 standard.
Step 3: Along the open side of each folded triangle, apply a line of glue and press down for a few seconds. Set aside and allow to dry completely. Repeat until all your triangles are glued closed.
Step 4: Apply several drops of glue down the popsicle/craft stick. Starting from the bottom, apply some glue to the “tree base” and place onto the popsicle/craft stick and press down. Wait a few minutes and repeat with the next larger triangle, moving your way up, spacing evenly.
Steps 5-7: Cut a length of baker’s twine approximately 7” and tie in a small secure knot. Apply a dime size dot of glue to the top back of the popsicle/craft stick, about 1” down and secure the tie. Allow to dry completely before hanging on your tree. Repeat for your remaining ornaments. That’s it!!! This could not be any easier or more adorable!!