Valentines Day Pop Tart House
Strawberry Milkshake Pop-tarts (will need 6 pop-tarts – or three sleeves – for each house)
White frosting (will need about half a can for each house)
Miscellaneous Valentine’s Day candy
- On one end of a pop-tart, cut one end to create a point. Place that pop-tart over a second pop-tart. Cut the pop-tart to match the shape of the first.
- Place frosting in a piping bag and snip the end.
- Using the frosting, attach the cut pop-tarts to two uncut pop-tarts to create a house shape. Then, use the frosting to attach two pop-tarts to the top of the house as a roof.
- With additional frosting, attach candy to the house.
- Allow the frosting to dry or nibble away!