Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar
6 to 8 pint size mason jars
1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
2 teaspoons sweetener of choice (I used Swerve confectioners but any sweetener will work)
1 loaf angel food cake, cut into squares
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, or homemade whipped topping
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the strawberry slices and sweetener. Set aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drop two or three pieces of the cake into each mason jar.
- Next, add a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Top the strawberry layer with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers one more time in each jar.
- Top the jars with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This post contains affiliate links br>