Reese’s Brownie Parfait in a Jar
6 to 8 pint size mason jars
1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
2 cups milk
½ cup creamy peanut butter
8 large brownies
32 miniature reese’s peanut butter cups, cut in half
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, or homemade whipped topping
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mix for two minutes or until the pudding has thickened. Then add the peanut butter and beat until well blended.
- Cut each brownie into 4 to 6 pieces. Drop two or three pieces of the brownie into each mason jar.
- Next, drop 2 or 3 reese’s halves into the jar, allowing them to settle around the brownies.
- Top with about ¼ cup of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat the layers one more time in each jar.
- Top the jars with a dollop of whipped topping and two reese’s halves.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.