Yellow Starburst Jello Shots
- 1 Box Yellow Starburst Jello
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemonade Vodka
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- Lemon Slices
- Yellow Starburst
- Plastic Condiment Cups
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
- Once boiling, pour in the jello and mix well.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups of vodka.
- Pour mixture into the condiment cups.
- Place 1 lemon slice on the side of each cup and then place cups in the refrigerator to harden.
- Once the jello is solid, place a yellow starburst on top and enjoy.
Note: as in any adult beverage you must abide by your countries drinking laws and what the legal age limit is to drink. Please drink responsibly!
This post contains affiliate links br>