Air Fryer Peaches
Peaches are going to be hitting the fruit stands any day now so why not make a yummy summer dessert with them!
These Air Fryer Peaches are so simple and they taste amazing, you wont want to eat your peaches any other way.
4 peaches, halved and pitted
¼ cup brown sugar or brown sugar substitute
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup butter, room temperature
Ice cream or whipped cream, for serving
Honey, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Prepare the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, cut together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until well blended.
- Place the peaches into the air fryer basket with the cut side up. Sprinkle the peaches with the brown sugar mixture.
- Cook the peaches in the air fryer for 7 to 12 minutes, depending on the wattage of your machine and the firmness of the peaches, until caramelized on top.
- Serve immediately topped with ice cream or whipped cream drizzled with honey, if desired.
This post contains affiliate links br>