Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 cup vegetable oil
2 ½ cups white sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 ½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- Preheat the air fryer to 330 degrees. Prepare four mini loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: pumpkin, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- In a larger mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and seasonings. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until mixed.
- Divide the batter between the mini loaf pans.
- Bake in the air fryer for 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the wattage. Test the middle of the bread with a toothpick. The bread is done when a toothpick returns clean and somewhat dry. (The pumpkin can tint the toothpick orange if it isn’t done.)