Looking for a fun summer and spring treat, this is so much fun to make with your kiddos and its always a big hit in our house.
Our kids love to play with different flavors and can also be made with dairy free options as well for a great spin on it.
- Kool-Aid Packets- any desired flavor
- Sugar (1 cup if you dont want it quite as sweet we also do 3/4 cup and it works well)
- Milk 3 Cups (we usually use 2% but you can use 1% and Non-fat, you can also play with dairy free options as well, I hear those also work great)
- Mix your Kool-Aid packet, sugar and milk together in a bowl until sugar is completely dissolved
- Place in a shallow freezer safe dish, cover and freeze
- Freeze until it is almost completely set up
- Remove from freezer and blend until smooth (it will work if you skip this step but its it not as smooth as regular sherbet would be)
- Replace back into freezer until solid