Bunny Butt Pancakes
About 1 cup prepared pancake batter
- Mix your chosen pancake mix as directed on the box to make about 1 cup of batter.
- In a pan or griddle on medium heat, cook your pancakes. Try to pour a nice round circle for the bunny butt and two smaller circles/ovals for the bunny feet.
- Cut a strawberry into slices for the bunny foot pads.
- Place the round pancake on a flat plate. Then place the smaller pancakes at the bottom for the feet.
- Place the strawberry slices in the middle of the smaller pancakes to look like bunny foot pads.
- Place 3 blueberries below the strawberry foot pad to imitate bunny toes.
- Make a whipped cream bunny tail in the center of the bunny butt to complete the character.