Chocolate Chip S’mores Cupcakes
Oh my yum! What better way to kick off summer than with these decadent Chocolate Chip S’mores Cupcakes, not only are these amazing but they have the perfect combination of cupcake, s’mores and chocolate chip cookie.
- Cupcake Ingredients
- 1 box of Triple chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs room temp
- 1/2 C softened unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 C whole milk
- cupcake liners
- cupcake pan
- Ganache Ingredients:
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large ice cream scooper
- Marshmallow frosting
- 1 C sugar
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large disposable piping bag
- Cupcake Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with the black cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl, add the cake mix, butter, milk, stir until combined
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake in the oven for about 21 minutes.
- Pull out the cupcakes and allow them to cool before frosting.
- Chocolate Ganache directions
- Using a small pot, bring the heavy whipping cream to a slow boil
- Place the chocolate chips into a heat proof bowl
- Pour the hot heavy cream over the chocolate chips
- Let sit for 1 minute before whisking until smooth
- Decorating directions
- Frost the cooled cupcakes by take a large ice cream scoop and scoop a
- mound of chocolate ganache onto the cupcake
- Marshmallow Frosting Directions
- Using a double broiler, mix all ingredients except the vanilla in a
- large heat safe bowl
- Pour the mixed ingredients into the bowl of a standing mixer
- Place the bowl over the prepared double broiler
- Start to simmer the water and heat the mixture until the candy
- thermometer reaches 165 ℉ and all the sugar has dissolved, about 5-10
- minutes from when the water starts to simmer.
- While heating, gently mix to ensure even cooking
- Once all the sugar has dissolved and the mix is 165 ℉, remove from
- heat and place the bowl in a standing mixture and mix on medium high
- for 5-7 minutes until the egg whites stiffen up and the mixture starts
- to cool.
- Once it starts to stiffen up , add the vanilla.
- Scoop the marshmallow frosting into the disposable piping bag
- Pipe a mound of the marshmallow frosting on top of the ganache
- Using a kitchen torch, toast the marshmallow frosting
- Place your favorite type of s'more cookie on top of the marshmallow frosting
This post contains affiliate links br>