Grinch Crinkle Cookies
If you have not seen the new Grinch movie, it is a holiday movie must see! The new Grinch is super cute and a fun new spin from the original, and with the new movie out we had to toss in some fun Grinch cookies to celebrate the movie and of course to add to our annual holiday baking list.
- Preheat oven at 350º F.
- Using a standing mixer, combine cake mix, vegetable oil, and 2 eggs until combined.
- Divide the batter into two separate bowls.
- Mix red food coloring into one bowl
- Mix green food coloring into the second bowl
- Take about 2 tbsp of red color of dough and 1 tbsp of the green dough and form into small sized balls.
- Pour the sanding sugar into a bowl
- Roll cookie dough into the sanding sugar
- Place cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Lightly push each cookie dough ball down so that it becomes a thick but flat disk.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Allow cookies to completely cool before Enjoying!
This post contains affiliate links br>