With the weather beginning to turn colder I have been craving warm drinks and this Holiday Wassail just hits the spot, this warm and flavorful drink makes for a great addition to a holiday party, Christmas gathering or would be a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving feast. This wonderful drink can be made over the stove top or in your slow cooker.
- 8 Cups Apple Cider
- 2 Cups Orange Juice no pulp
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 12 Whole Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar optional
- Add all of your ingredients into a large pot or slow cooker
- Simmer over medium heat for 30-40 minutes in your pot or 2-3 hours on low in your slow cooker (turn to warm setting after)
- Enjoy it topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, your favorite liquor or just by itself.
This post contains affiliate links br>