Red Wine Gummy Hearts
These red wine gummy hearts are so yummy and super easy to make, they are fantastic to make up ahead of time to give as a gift or to just enjoy.
- Heart-shaped silicone mold
- 1 cup red wine I used Merlot
- 5 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Pour the wine into a medium saucepan.
- Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the wine and allow it to “pillow” for 3 minutes.
- Place the saucepan on the stove top and heat under low medium heat until heated through but NOT boiling. Whisk occasionally to break up the gelatin. Remove from heat once the wine is heated and the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Immediately pour the gelatin mixture into your heart shaped molds, filling up to the top of each mold.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Pop the gummies out of their molds and ENJOY!!
For the Mold we used THIS ONE HERE
This post contains affiliate links br>