DOLLAR STORE HALLOWEEN WREATH
I love dollar store crafts and this one was just to fun to put together! Almost all items where purchased at the dollar store. I found the wreath, flowers, ribbon, spiders and butterfly at the dollar tree. The black spray paint, glitter spray and glue I had on hand already.
- Grapevine Wreath- either from dollar store if available or find some -> here
- Black spray paint (optional)
- Black glitter spray (optional) Find it here
- Dollar store butterfly
- Dollar store flowers (black and purple)
- Dollar store spiders and black glitter grapevine twigs
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Ribbon (dollar store or any other store)
Start off by painting your wreath if you desire it to be black and or black glitter. Once dry cut the stems of your flowers off and hot glue to your wreath, next hot glue on your other dollar store embellishments. Wrap a ribbon around the top to hang it from and you are all done.