Rudolph Reindeer Brownies

reindeer-brownies-sm

Rudolph Reindeer Brownies

reindeer-brownies

We love to make pre- packaged treats, it so much fun and great for the kids to take to school.

Unfortunately now days its hard to bring treats that are not pre-packaged from the store, so this makes it fun and easy.

MATERIALS USED:

1. Cosmic Brownies Here
  2. Red Pom Poms Here
  3. Wiggle Eyes
  4. Brown Construction paper
  5. Hot glue and glue gun
  6. Scissors

DIRECTIONS:

Start by deciding how you want your antlers to look, then cut out of brown construction paper your desired antlers. Next glue on all of your items (use a low temp glue gun or regular craft glue to do this). Glue your antlers to the back of the brownie and your wiggle eyes and nose to the front.

rudolph-reindeer-browniesreindeer-brownies-5reindeer-brownies-4reindeer-brownies-3reindeer-brownies-2reindeer-brownies-1

Note: this post contains affiilate links

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Disclosure, Disclaimer

1. Sara Beeck

What size are the wiggly eyes? 15mm or 18mm?

Hi there, I used the 18mm 🙂

2. Andrea

What size are the puff balls for the nose? Thanks!

Hi there, I believe it was the 1″ size 🙂

3. Maritza C.

How do I get the antlers’ mold outline? By the way, love your idea!!

Hi there, unfortunately I did not make a template for the antlers on this craft, I just folded a sheet of paper in half and quickly sketched on an appx shape of antlers and cut them out. If you are not very good with drawing there are some fantastic templates here that would work great for them as well 🙂 —> https://www.google.com/search?q=cartoon+antlers&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=770&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi20J-ik-_QAhXEhFQKHbifBEcQsAQIGQ#tbm=isch&q=reindeer+antlers+template

4. Alexis

This is so cute ?

5. Yeliz

Hello which craft glue is strong enough and at the same time doesn’t give any harm to package??? Thank you

Hi there, I used a low temp hot glue gun when I made these and had no problem and I have also used Tacky Glue before on a similar project and it worked great 🙂

6. Barb

I have a four year old granddaughter and I plan on making these with her. They are so cute. Where did you buy the small plastic bags?

Hi there, thank you so much! I actually purchase the prepacked cosmic brownies —> http://amzn.to/2fXcWTE so I did not have to bag them up, just decorate 🙂

7. Rolanda

for antlers use a brown pipe cleaner and fold it into a W!