DINOSAUR SLIME EGGS
- Elmers glitter glue slime kit HERE or 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue
- 1/2 TBSP baking soda
- 1 1/2 TBSP contact lens solution
- Clear Plastic Eggs HERE
- Small Toy Dinosaurs HERE
- Pour entire contents of your 6 fl oz Elmer’s Glitter Glue into a bowl
- Add 1/2 TBSP baking soda to the glue and stir.
- Add 1 TBSP contact solution to the glue mixture. Mix with a spoon until slime begins to form and gets firm.
- After the slime begins to thicken you can take it out of the bowl and use your hands
- If your slime is too sticky you can add more of the contact lens solution (do this in small amounts or the slime can become to firm)
- Add your small dinosaurs and place in your plastic eggs
These make fun party favors or just a fun craft the kids can play with over and over
NOTE: Not all brands of contact solutions work as well as others, you may need to try different brands if you are having difficulties getting your slime to the correct consistency