Craft Stick Bunny
These adorable craft stick bunnies are super simple and fun to make, they are a fantastic quick and easy kids craft for Easter.
- Jumbo craft stick
- Pipecleaners: about 5 pink, 2 white, 1 orange and a small piece of green
- White pom poms, 2 medium and 2 small
- Google eyes
- Take a white and pink pipe cleaner and bend it to form a “M” shape. Keeping the pink on the outer edge.
- Squeeze the shape together and place it at the end of the popsicle stick. Wrap the long end around the popsicle stick to secure it.
- Take a pink pipe cleaner and wrap around the ears to further secure them.
- Continue wrapping the entire popsicle stick with pink pipe cleaners.
- Bend a white pipe cleaner into a “Z” shape.
- Squish together and use a pink pipe cleaner to twist around the center.
- Cut the loops of the white pipe cleaner “Z” and spread the pieces out to form the bunny’s whiskers.
- Use the long ends of the pink pipe cleaner to twist around the popsicle stick to secure the whiskers and pink nose.
- Add some google eyes.
- Bend an orange pipe cleaner into a zig zag pattern, getting smaller towards the bottom to form a carrot.
- Add a little piece of green pipe cleaner to the top to form a stem.
- Glue two medium white pom poms for the feet and two small ones for the hands.
The little pipe cleaner bunny is ready to be used as a puppet, book mark or even a reading pointer for kids.