How fun and adorable are these unicorn oreos? These make such a quick and easy treat for a unicorn party or just for fun
- Oreo Cookies
- White candy melts or vanilla almond bark
- Unicorn horn icing decoration (Available at Hobby Lobby – 1 for each unicorn cookie)
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Candy eyeballs (2 for each unicorn cookie)
- Almond slices (2 for each unicorn cookie)
- Melt the white candy coating according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy. If the candy coating is overheated, it will be too thick. You can add 1 teaspoon of vegetable shortening or coconut oil to help thin the candy but do not add any other type of liquid as the candy will seize and harden.
- Coat each cookie in melted candy. Place the cookie on waxed paper. Immediately add decorations.
- Allow candy coating to harden before serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Placing in the refrigerator may cause the cookie to soften.
If you love these Unicorn Oreos check out our Unicorn nutter butters HERE
This post contains affiliate links br>