Mini Fruit Pizza Cookies
1 (17.5 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Fruit for decorating: strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, cantaloupe, or your favorites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a cookie scoop, divide the cookie dough and space at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookie for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges begin to brown slightly. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before decorating.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Prepare the fruit for decorating the cookie. Make sure fruit is washed, dried, and sliced (if needed).
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie. Decorate as desired with fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.