Aladdin’s Magic Carpets
- Graham Crackers
- Cream Cheese or Frosting
- Fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- Fruit Roll Up
- Purple Food Coloring
- If using cream cheese, soften at room temperature or in the microwave. Add in a few drops of purple food coloring, and beat until smooth. Do the same if using frosting.
- Cover as many graham crackers as you’d like with a thick layer of cream cheese or frosting, keeping it as smooth as possible.
- Slice several different fruits, and blot off excess juice with a paper towel.
- Arrange in the graham crackers in different patterns to represent Aladdin’s magic carpet.
- Enjoy immediately!