Mother’s Day Decorated Oreos
- 1 (15.35 ounce) package Double Stuf Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) package pink candy melts wafers
- Flower icing decorations
- Leaf icing decorations
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt pink candy coating according to package directions. If the candy is too thick to pour, add 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable shortening. Stir well. Do not add water. You can add up to 1 tablespoon of coconut oil per bag of candy wafers.
- Dip each cookie into melted candy. Remove cookie, tapping gently against the side of the bowl, allowing excess candy to return to the bowl. If air bubbles form, pop them with a toothpick. Place the cookie onto the waxed paper.
- Immediately press one leaf and one flower icing decoration on to each cookie.
- Allow cookie to set completely at room temperature or refrigerate for faster results. Store in an airtight container as room temperature.