Patriotic Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Red Ice Cream Cones (Joy Brand)
- White Cake Mix
- White Frosting
- Patriotic Sprinkles
- Sour Cherry Candies
- Blue Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Fill each cupcake cone ¾ way full. Place on a cookie sheet and put in the oven for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Divide the frosting in half and color one half blue and leave the other white.
- Pipe on the white frosting first then the blue. Sprinkle with the patriotic sprinkles and add a cherry on top!
*1 cake mix makes about 18-20 cones.
This post contains affiliate links br>