Monster Toes Nutter Butters
Nutter Butter Cookies
Candy melts in assorted colors
Jimmies (sprinkles) in coordinating colors
Assorted candies: Starburst (unwrapped with coating), Spree, Mike & Ike
1. Prepare a baking sheet or cutting board with waxed paper.
2. Melt the candy coating according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy. If the candy coating is overheated, it will be too thick. You can add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or vegetable shortening to help thin the candy but do not add any other type of liquid as the candy will seize and harden.
3. Dip each cookie into the candy melts to coat completely. Shake to remove excess candy and then place on waxed paper.
4. Immediately add the candy “toe” and sprinkle with coordinating jimmie sprinkles.
8. Allow candy coating to harden before serving or packaging.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Placing in the refrigerator may cause the cookie to soften.