Halloween Topsy Turvy Pots

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-smm

Halloween Topsy Turvy Pots

These Halloween Topsy Turvy Pots are so much fun and are a great addition to your holiday decor.Β

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots

Materials:

1. Clay pots (these where the 10β€³ pots)
  2. Outdoor rated paint and or spray paintΒ
  3. Glitter blast spray- Find it HERE
  4. Craft paints and brushes
  5. Sharpie
  6. Witch hat
  7. Halloween Greenery (black leaves, fall leaves)
  8. Seal coat (optional but recommended)
  9. Large pipe or conduit, with screws

Directions:

1. Paint pots how desired, we sprayed our pots first with outdoor rated spray paint, then filled in the details with basic craft paint then added a seal coat
  2. Glue on your witch hat sideways on your witch pot (see pictures)
  3. hammer a heavy duty pipe into your ground
  4. Thread the pots one at a time down the pipe (we added screws into the pipe between each pot to help the pots sit at an angle)
  5. Fill your posts with your Halloween leaves

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-6

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-7

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-8

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-9

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-10

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-11

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-5

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-2

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-3-1

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots-4

Halloween-topsy-turvy-pots

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Disclosure, Disclaimer

1. Christy Ferguson

I absolutely love these ideaa

2. Stacey

that is super cute I love it!!!!

3. Toni

THEY ARE DO CUTE, LOVE THEM ALL. πŸ‘πŸŽƒπŸŽƒβ€

4. Kay S

Love these! My friends and I are in the process of making them. How long does the pole need to be? Thank !

Hi there, the pole I used I would say is around 6′ tall

5. Gayle Dreisewerd

How did you keep the witches hat on? I tried hot glue and it doesn’t stay on.

Thanks
    Gayle

Hi there, I used hot glue on mine but did go back later and add a little gorilla glue for extra hold to last me through fall, so far mine has held well with the extra gorilla glue added.

1. Karen

Can you provide what colors are you using?

Hi there, I used a base spray paint I had on hand for all of them, I then went over each with the glitter blast, the glitter blast colors used are Fuchsia and starry night for the witch, Sparkling waters and starry night for the vampire, Diamond dust for the mummy, Citrus dream and starry night for Frankie, and Orange burst, golden glow and a dash of posh pink for the scarecrow πŸ™‚

6. Les

What color or colors did you use for the bottom (scarecrow)?

Hi there I used the gold and orange glitter blast with a dash of the posh pink for the cheeks πŸ™‚