Candy Cane Chocolate Lollipops
- Mini Candy Canes
- Wilton’s Bright White Chocolate Melts
- Green, Red, and White Sugar
- Holly Candy Sprinkles
- Lollipop Sticks
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lay two candy canes in a heart shape on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Add a lollipop stick in-between the candy canes.
- Place in oven for 3-5 minutes. Take out and push the ends together. Set aside to cool.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. You can either place in a baggie, snip the end and fill each heart or use a spoon to fill each heart.
- Sprinkle immediately with colored sugars and place on the candy Holly’s.
- Let dry and enjoy this fun treat for Christmas!