- 12 cupcakes
- 1 to 2 cups vanilla frosting
- Clear sprinkling sugar
- 12 wrapped Rolo candies (1 for each cupcake)
- Red and green coated chocolate candies (about 13 for each cupcake)
- Large open star tip (Wilton 1M Open Star Piping Tip)
- Piping bags
- Transfer sprinkling sugar to a shallow bowl.
- Pipe vanilla frosting on each cupcake using an open star tip. Invert the cupcake and roll frosting in sprinkling sugar to coat.
- Create a pattern with the coated chocolate candies and press into the cupcakes.
- Add a small amount of frosting to the bottom of the Rolo candies and press into the “top” of the ornament.